Stephen Bisciotti Net Worth is$1.4 Billion
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
deserves the money?
Rating: 5.0/5 (1 vote cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Would you date ?
Rating: 5.0/5 (1 vote cast)
Stephen Bisciotti net worth: Stephen Bisciotti's net worth is $1.4 billion dollars which makes him one of the richest people in Maryland. Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Stephen Bisciotti graduated from Salisbury State University, and launched a staffing company in his basement with his cousin. The company, called Aerotek, supplied staff for the technology and aerospace sectors. Aerotek has since grown into the highly successful Allegis Group, a multi-million dollar staffing firm that is currently the largest in the United States. In the spring of 2000, Mr. Bisciotti purchased 49% of the Baltimore Ravens. Four years later, he purchased the remaining 51% for $325 million dollars. In 2004, he also built a technologically advanced training facility for the Ravens, nicknamed "The Castle". He is the second youngest owner of a football team in the NHL, and is known for golfing and boating in his spare team. In addition to his love of football, he is also a fan of the University of Maryland's men's basketball team.
Stephen J. Bisciotti (born April 10, 1960 in Philadelphia) is the current majority owner of the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League.
Steve Bisciotti came from a working-class family in a Baltimore suburb. His parents, Bernard and Patricia Bisciotti, moved to Severna Park, Maryland, in March 1961. His father died of leukemia when Steve was eight.
Growing up, Bisciotti loved sports. His father took the children to Baltimore Orioles and Colts games. In his senior year at Severna Park High School, he played on the football team, though he has said he "wasn't much of a high school athlete."
In 1982, Bisciotti graduated from Salisbury State University in Maryland with a degree in liberal arts. A year later, at 23, he and his cousin Jim Davis started Aerotek, a staffing company in the aerospace and technology sectors. Running the company out of a basement office with secondhand equipment, Bisciotti and Davis produced $1.5 million in sales in the first year. Aerotek grew into the Allegis Group, which is now the largest privately held staffing firm in the United States and 6th in the world. Bisciotti's involvement in the sports business has brought more attention to his once low profile company.
On March 27, 2000, NFL owners approved the sale of 49% of the Ravens to Bisciotti. In the deal, Bisciotti had an option to purchase the remaining 51% for $325 million in 2004 from Art Modell. On April 9, 2004 the NFL approved Steve Bisciotti's purchase of the majority stake in the club.
One of the first projects Bisciotti directed as owner of the Ravens was to build the team's state-of-the-art training and practice facility, dubbed "The Castle," which opened in October 2004.
His stewardship of the Ravens has been calm and professional, often serving as a sharp counterpoint (if not a deliberate one) to the chaos involving the Washington Redskins under the ownership of Daniel Snyder, and trusting in the universally respected management of GM Ozzie Newsome

Stephen Bisciotti Net Worth, 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 rating

Stephen Bisciotti Latest News

Jamal Lewis' ring sold in auction

A Super Bowl ring that Baltimore Ravens owner Stephen Bisciotti gave to former running back Jamal Lewis was sold in an auction for $50,820 on Sunday morning. The ring was from the Ravens' Super Bowl XLVII victory, which Lewis wasn't a part of. But ...
Posted: February 8, 2015, 4:26 pm

Baltimore Ravens Owner: Demanding Ray Rice Video 'Never Crossed My Mind'

Baltimore Ravens owner Stephen Bisciotti apologized for not demanding the graphic video of former star running back Ray Rice knocking out then-fiancée Janay Palmer, Reuters reported Monday. He said it "never crossed my mind" and that he was "deeply sorry."
Posted: September 22, 2014, 3:03 pm

Who Is Stephen Bisciotti And How'd He Get Rich Enough To Own The Baltimore Ravens?

Stephen Bisciotti was born April 10, 1960 in Philadelphia but he moved with his family to a Baltimore suburb when he was just a one year old. He is a lifelong sports fan who grew up in an Italian-American working-class family in an area called Severna Park ...
Posted: January 8, 2014, 4:00 pm

This Is The Only Thing You Need To See From Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti’s Press Conference

They might be right. I have no idea. I don’t exactly trust ESPN any more than I trust the Ravens. What I’m trying to say is…well, Stephen Bisciotti summed it up perfectly at today’s press conference.
Posted: September 23, 2014, 1:57 am

Colin Kaepernick GF says Ravens owner is a slave master

Diab, 36, did this by stacking an image of Lewis hugging Bisciotti after the 2012 Super Bowl on top of a remarkably similar one from the film ‘Django Unchained.’ That still showed the sycophantic senior house slave Stephen (played by Samuel L.
Posted: August 10, 2017, 1:47 am
Related Topics:
How Much Is Stephen Bisciotti Earnings, How Much Is Stephen Bisciotti Income, How Much Is Stephen Bisciotti Net Worth, How Much Is Stephen Bisciotti Salary, How Much Is Stephen Bisciotti Worth, Stephen Bisciotti, Stephen Bisciotti Aerotek, Stephen Bisciotti Age, Stephen Bisciotti Allegis Group, Stephen Bisciotti And Jim Davis, Stephen Bisciotti Bio, Stephen Bisciotti Country, Stephen Bisciotti Date Of Birth, Stephen Bisciotti Earnings, Stephen Bisciotti Ethnicity, Stephen Bisciotti Forbes, Stephen Bisciotti Gossips, Stephen Bisciotti Height, Stephen Bisciotti History, Stephen Bisciotti Home Town, Stephen Bisciotti House, Stephen Bisciotti House Virtual, Stephen Bisciotti Images, Stephen Bisciotti Income, Stephen Bisciotti Job, Stephen Bisciotti Maxim, Stephen Bisciotti Maxim Healthcare, Stephen Bisciotti Nationality, Stephen Bisciotti Net Worth, Stephen Bisciotti Networth, Stephen Bisciotti News, Stephen Bisciotti Partner, Stephen Bisciotti Place Of Birth, Stephen Bisciotti Rumors, Stephen Bisciotti Salary, Stephen Bisciotti Secrets, Stephen Bisciotti Videos, Stephen Bisciotti Weight, Stephen Bisciotti Wife, Stephen Bisciotti Yacht, Steve Bisciotti Baltimore Ravens, Steve Bisciotti Ravens, Steve Bisciotti Wiki, Who Is Stephen Bisciotti,